Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beth
      Participant

My goal is so similar to Camila’s. I want to feel the spiritual network, to live, breathe and ‘be’ in it. A community where everyone is included, where the points in our hearts intimately know and feel each other  and nature. Understanding how to be a real human being, the human being intended by the Creator. Like Camila, I hope to complete my correction in this lifetime and be part of the collective soul in the Upper World.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I want to connect with my creator

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

To become connected and to become bestowal.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

My initial goal was to receive a better understanding of how to read the Torah. Craving insight into the secrets of the Hebrew letters. Now my goal is evolving to a better understanding to receive in order to bestow. Looking forward to a better understanding of why God created us.

Douglas
      Participant

I want to know and feel how to actually do this, how to actually work outside, above, my ego. It seems everything I can think of that could be “Altruistic” And giving to the Creator is really just a more evolved form of egoism, and I hate it. I want to be able to work above that in my everyday life.

Maria
      Participant

I would like to learn about the Upper source more and discover how to have a better connection with the Upper source and people around me to live fulfilled life in harmony with nature.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.