Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

• This topic has 664 replies, 618 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by Dave.

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jan
      Participant

I wish for all of us true connection in the light.

khalid
      Participant

I wish for us all to choose the path of light

Amirhossein
      Participant

I’d like to wish for you what I wish for myself; to experience something real; so we don’t have to need the fantasies we may escape to.

Jennifer
      Participant

Connection and understanding of self and others.

Laurel
      Participant

I wish for everyone to see reality and not earthly perception.  I have come to experience and realize that every action, event, circumstance that The Creator allows me to experience is only beneficial even it seems like the worst catastrophe.  I see that if I need a catastrophe to grow I will have one but if don’t need one than I will not have one. And better still what looks like a catastrophe eventually has proven beneficial for me or for others.  I can speak of catastrophe because I am the youngest of 12 and one of the 3 black sheep.  But because of even this I never wanted anyone else to feel worthlessness especially children so I have lived my life caring about others, wildlife, environment, etc.  So what looked bad was actually good.  And recently I have discovered that I am worthy as everyone is and I would not have experienced this without the opportunity to study Kabbalah.  Also I feel that we are all at different stages and I feel we should not judge anyone but support and care for each other because we need the opportunities the other person gives us to grow and the opportunities we give them to grow to accelerate everyone’s return to the Creator.

Scott
      Participant

Fellow wisdom seekers,

We’ve all come here with our own unique goals and from unique life experiences. I imagine many are young in their spiritual pursuit and should consider themselves blessed to have found teachings on truth so soon. I also imagine many have taken a long road to get here, through battles of human nature from within and from everything around us that adds to the challenge of finding truth. Consider yourselves blessed to have attained so much wisdom of what is outside of truth and you can understand those that may need your help in the future. I’ve often heard our egoistic self referred to as the “false self” and I think it may be accurate and we’re breaking that deceptive shell to find the light and truly see. If humanity is to become a collective soul by these means then we are the pioneers and doing our part of something of an infinite magnitude. What more important task could one hope to achieve in this life?

Much love to you all, Scott

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.