Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jennifer
      Participant

Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

You are the light of the world…Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Karim C
      Participant

I wish we can all reflect the Creator’s light back to one point,

like a concave mirror of a telescope focusing light,

translating celestial objects into visible objects.

In so doing, hopefully the collective human light will be a message of gratitude perceivable to the Creator.

Jennifer
        Participant

Research mirror neurons. I think you’ll like it.

saps
      Participant

I wish for us all to understand what is true and what is false

Graphic Unity
      Participant

I’m looking forward for your journey and my journey to connect grow and fill the universe with a desire to bestow.

Todd
      Participant

I wish for everyone the courage to engage in the process

Gabor
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I wish everyone to stay with us and make the right connections to reach our goal</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.