Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ali malekzadeh
      Participant

How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

By changing our will to receive to will to bestow more and more

Paul
      Participant

If you are here studying Kabbalah, then I wish nothing for you and that’s a good thing…let me explain. The fact that you are here means that you have already chosen the path of light or rather the creator has placed you on it. It is inevitable that we will rebuild the collective soul and become vessels of light. I cannot wish for you what you are already guaranteed to receive. A wish indicates a possibility that you will not receive what you seek, yet if you are here, spiritual attainment and pleasure is assured.

Rae
      Participant

I wish for us all to love each other as Friends and as we Love our Self ❤️

Otienodhek
      Participant

I desire to see this oneness as one big soul of Adam Hurisham fulfilled in all of us.

Brennan
      Participant

I wish for the Creator to deliver to you all the good that is contained within your heart.

Nélson
      Participant

I understood that is possible to transform our egoistic feelings in to acts of bestow. In this path we can receive de Upper Light, that will change our whole reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.