Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      marek
      Participant

I wish for all of you to make a conscious effort, to be able to bestow in the proper way. We can change the world together.

Holly
      Participant

I wish for eveyone to be aware they are filled with all they need, want, and desire from the source and to become aware it was there all along. (Think of Dorothy from the wizard of Oz when Glinda the good told her she had the power to go home all along)

Naomi
      Participant

I wish that we all in our individual lives even though we are not together physically can make sure we do our part each day to spend time learning and correcting our intentions. Make it a priority. Even if it’s 15 minutes if you can’t do an hour a day. For the sake of someone else’s point in the heart, stay focused on our purpose. Love you all.

SAJI
      Participant

I truly wish that, the Creator will give the right quality of patience to cross through all the events that unfolds, until he himself finally remove the ego.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I truly wish all of you the steadfast capacity to walk the path of light rather than suffering.  I wish for you to feel, in most moments, the realness of the love the creator has for you.

I believe that we can rebuild the collective soul and become a vessel for the light by believing it is possible, studying together, striving together and supporting each other.

Ninotchka
      Participant

I wish for my fellow humans to come to know a desire for the Creator as I have. A longing to do good for others by improving oneself and our actions toward others. To experience the profound Divine aspects for all of life. To continue to have a path of Light unfold for us all. To merge with the mind of the Creator. And so it is…..:)

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.