Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marli
      Participant

I wish for my colleagues to have an easy time finding kindness and joy in their lives,  and I hope to add to it.

Joey
      Participant

The satiation of all desires. Joy.

David
      Participant

Wisdom and Knowledge, expanded consciousness to all.

J
      Participant

Hi to one and all, best wishes for your study of Kabbalah I hope that you get to find that which you were looking for when you began studying The Wisdom of Kabbalah. It would be nice if we got to work together on our studies and maybe even help each other in someway as connection is an important part of learning Kabbalah.
      Kindest Regards
      Jamie Dickinson

Ehud
      Participant

Kabbalah Revealed

Ehud
      Participant

Love and peace

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.