Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 625 through 630 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Toni Peltonen
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Correct perception, not filtered by our senses and our upbringing.</p>

Blue
      Participant

Perception in tuned with the outside, outside of my senses as they truly are before my senses dwindle them to what I see.

Gennadi
      Participant

We want to perceive the true forces behind reality, which is the product of our five senses.

Gail Lee
      Participant

I seek for my perception of reality to look beyond my five senses to become echad with others and our creator.

Randy McCormick
      Participant

I want Kabbalah to lead me to a perception of reality that captures, unlocks, and releases abilities within myself some would consider supernatural. I want to achieve higher levels of consciousness through learning and understanding to access the full percent of my brain. I want to link my body, mind, and soul together in such balance that my character no longer controls my thoughts.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

For me, I want to perceive the reality that can explain to me the purpose of our lives.  My senses show me a sad world that is fragmented, divided, at times right out cruel, but every now and then, it surprises me with a touch of compassion or love leaving me wondering if my senses are a function of neurons or brain chemical that controls how I see the world at one point in time.

I am hoping eventually, I can reveal the truth about the reality we live in through knowing the purpose of life.  Having “Equivalence of Forms” with that loving force out there is a lovely thing to have as it promises unlimited love and pleasure, but I am not sure how to get there.

Viewing 6 posts - 625 through 630 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.