Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 364 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sharon
      Participant

You can feel it because it is. Faith above reason.

Damjan Stanek
      Participant

I feel it as a law of the nature. We are only those who are receiving.

Steve Miley
      Participant

I don’t believe I need to use my imagination. I have had that sensation. 1993 jazz fest New Orleans city park 50,000 people around the stage second set Wolfman‘s brother,  Phish  concert the undulation of the masses in harmony with music and lights and beach balls floating above the crowd. All of us together or in bliss all similar  molecules of some massive organism united are under the hot sun. Smiles, colors laughter, the music plays the band, the crowd creates music. Where does it start? Where does it end? So much ch of the collective soul together to us then and there there was none else besides nature.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

How can I feel that…? In hindsight, I suppose. You see, I believe that he is good that does good, and because I believe that with faith above reason, I can see that everything in my life has brought me to this point… I.e. if it wasn’t for my divorce, I wouldn’t have met my current wife and I wouldn’t have my little girl, whom I would do anything to protect…. It that’s just a personal example. I have to trust the creator and, by default, trust the process. It is because of my personal history that I know these things, which is why I say, in hindsight. Now, I feel confident that there is none else besides him and that he is good that does good. Maybe a better answer would be, “by putting the ego in its place and accepting my current condition as proof positive that he is good that does good.” What do you say? How can we feel that the entire reality is the will of the creator?

Cinco Leone
      Participant

If the Creator is the only force active in the universe then I can come to feel that truth by emptying my mind of the concept that the Creator is only present in my life when positive experiences occur. By getting rid of my narrow preconceived notion about what the Creator is and expanding it to include every aspect of my experience I can come to realize that the Creator uses both positive and negative events in my life as a means to draw me closer to him. If The Creator’s true intent was to create a creature and fill it with unbounded delight then the question becomes, “In what way is this present experience a part of the Creator’s master plan?” Rather than resisting these painful events and viewing them as some form of punishment, I can look into them with a sense of curiosity and attempt to understand the Creator’s motivation behind why he would cause a particularly challenging event to unfold in my life. Perhaps he realizes I have become complacent with my present set of circumstances which have stunted my growth and development towards the ultimate goal. Through the creation of discomfort or some new found sense of dissatisfaction it would force me to look for something sufficient to gratify that empty space. The Creator skillfully uses both hands to draw me nearer to him. With one hand he creates a demand within my heart and with the other he graciously supplies that demand.

Steve Miley
      Participant

Thanking about how IM the creation, and that every piece of my matter is a part of the one, the us the creator is inside me, and I am not separated from it

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 364 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.