Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

I can understand in my intellect that the entire reality is the action of the Creator but to feel it when I “see” so many things in the world like wars, killing, rapes, etc, and I don´t see the purpose of these things, from the One force, I can´t justify it in my feelings.

Namron
      Participant

If I try to feel something when I think on the words “There is None Else Besides Him” I stop feeling isolate.

Comfort
      Participant

The creator knows what is best for creation and allows the creation to have free will to choose.

Miryam
      Participant

I find the answer to the question in the question itself. The more I can ‘imagine into’ the sensation behind, ‘There Is None Else Besides Him,’ the more I am accessing, when I do this, a state of profound calm, and at times, an elation that rises, even, to ecstatic levels.

sophia
      Participant

If I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator and focus on holding this thought in my mind and heart then I am without fear. I am relaxed and interested to see what my senses perceive next as these become messages from the Creator, something to follow.

Michelle
      Participant

The Creator’s actions of lovingkindness are infinite and greater than pain, chaos and suffering. The Creator shared the spark of infinite actions of lovingkindness within us. When we partner with the Creator with an understanding that the Creator is the source of our everlasting fulfillment combined with understanding that the Creator’s actions of lovingkindness are infinite and greater than chaos then we are empowered to share the Creator’s actions of lovingkindness, and transform chaos with those actions. The challenge is practicing certainty with patience and perseverance that our partnership with the Creator’s actions of lovingkindness are greater than the chaos. Our actions of being aware of the Creator’s Light, receiving the Creator’s Light, sharing the Creator’s Light, and transforming Darkness with Light expands the spark of lovingkindness within us. Those actions expand our understanding about the Creator’s Light. The Creator’s Light is infinite so our understanding will increase.  However, it is impossible to have complete understanding about something infinite in a finite world. Each one of us has the potential to partner with the Creator and that has the potential to make a collective impact. Receive. Share. Transform.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.