Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

This is a tough question. How do I feel that the sky is blue? I don´t feel it, I know that blue is the name for a surtain wavelength within the spectrum of colour. I don´t feel that gravaty is real, I know it to be true because I se it´s effects. Not even when freefalling from up high, the feeling I get is the sensation of moveing really fast. I only know that the entire reality is the action of the Creator because some wise and trustworthy people told me that it is so. After that I ran that statement through my own internal system of beliefs and truths, and I found that my understanding of our world, the things I see happening around me and to me fits perfectly with this new way of seeing things. Before I knew this to be true, that There Is None Else Beside Him, I was beginning to think that humanity did not deserve to be here, on Earth. Now that I know that it was infact build for us to learn how to “grow up”, I have become alive again, and I have reason to forgive myself and those who are not yet ready to leave Babylon. Time and the work we do throug this organization will help to speed up the proces of growing up. In my heart, I know this to be true.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

From what I understood is the creator also in me… Not only outside

humehr garivani
      Participant

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

I know and I feel my reality is the plan of the Creator just I need to accept the correction of my egoism following His guidance.

Williams
      Participant

The video really helped  me the creator is the source of love

Tina
      Participant

Our thoughts proceed our feelings. Once the thoughts that aligned with a lack of love are examined and brought into alignment with the natural flow of It “from within”, there is no way not to feel it. It is graced upon us as we learn to dance within It. I remind myself all the time that this is my dance with the Creator of me and I desire His pleasure. It’s a marriage without ego. We journey as One.

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.