Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,177 through 1,182 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #365978
      Olga
      Participant

      I would like to know how can I move my life in direction of bestowal

    • #365963
      Christian
      Participant

      I expect and desire to expand my knowledge about the thought of creation and learn how purify my vessel at all levels.

    • #365932
      Calvin D. Scott
      Participant

      I can’t say that I expect anything. I’m attempting to come in with a completely open mind and as objective as possible. I guess you can say one thing I’m expecting is to learn something new. I’m hoping to achieve more “lamp oil” to continue my journey through the darkness.

    • #365925
      Abigail
      Participant

      I believe i will receive a better understanding about life and my purpose along with a guide to achieving this understanding through this course, and this is also what i hope to achieve.

    • #365916
      Eric Snow
      Participant

      Another step closer to finding out who and what I truly am

    • #365910
      Ed
      Participant

      I expect to begin to grasp the underlying thoughts that form the Wisdom of Kabbalah and how it can be integrated into my life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,177 through 1,182 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.