Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,213 through 1,218 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #362284
      Britt Johanne
      Participant

      Lesson ? The first week ?

      I  suddenly “fall” into this Kabu 2 days ago, and now I am into it. This will be the first Kabbalah learning for me this life, I have a desire to feel YES after this Kabbalah revealed , and keep on.

    • #362217
      Zev Sayles
      Participant

      i dont know. im open to whatever .

    • #362216
      Zev Sayles
      Participant

      i dont know

       

    • #362128
      Klismann Viana
      Participant

      I expect to dive into this spiritual knowledge

    • #362127
      Karina Menchaca
      Participant

      i expect to learn how knowledge can help with understanding and changing “destiny”.

    • #362034
      Antonio
      Participant

      wisdom

Viewing 6 posts - 1,213 through 1,218 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.