Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

To connect our main desire together to please the creator.

Tatjana Ristanić
      Participant

To somehow exit my self, and feel desires of others

Brian Sachs
      Participant

Thinking about the needs of others and fulfilling them. Shifting from small desires to a great lofty goal of bringing contentment to the creator.  Seeing the internality of things and correcting my fragment of the collective soul bringing light the world.

katy
      Participant

I will always “love” like an egoist, but if the Creator can work through me, then I can add his nature to my being & through this relationship it becomes possible to love without egoistic intentions to receive back in some way. When I begin to receive from the Creator with the intention to enjoy in order to bestow back, then I change the game

Nathan
      Participant

To embrace and support eachother’s point in the heart that seeks to grow spiritually and take on the intention to bestow similar to the creator.

Irina
      Participant

Please note there are two different Prep Questions.

Preparation Question: What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

A:  It is “Coming out of Egypt”.  It is when we see the system of nature is integral and perfect. We begin to think about others instead of ourselves.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.