Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      henry
      Participant

Cambiar de una percepción egoísta de la realidad a una percepción basada en el otorgamiento, también puede significar haber alcanzado la suficiente equivalencia de forma y adhesion con el Creador que nos permitan salir de la caja en que estamos encerrados en nuestros cinco sentidos, atravesar el Machson y vivir en el mundo real del  otorgamiento. Según Rav Laitman, ” …el mundo es el resultado de la diferencia entre la influencia del Creador sobre la persona y la reacción de la persona con respecto a eso. Pero si empiezan a parecerse, a moverse al mismo ritmo, con cada paso y con cada zancada sin ninguna diferencia entre la obra que el Creador inicia y la obra que la persona termina, pero todo sucede junto, entonces la forma del mundo, la imagen del mundo, desaparece…” (Marzo 4/2005)

T C
      Participant

I think it is simply changing the question from, “What can I get?”, to ‘What can I get from giving?”

dree monster
      Participant

connect with each other through love through the point in the heart

KatieBug
      Participant

we are connected in our desire for unity with the creator..our desire to reveal the creator, and the desire to reach equivalence of form with the creator in bestowal. this is the desire we connect through and work inside of with one another.

Pedrini
      Participant

What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

It means to go above my own reasoning on to every single step I take, every single action I carry out, every thought I think. Instead of just expecting something for me from that action. the goal is to have a human life living it for the creator: breathing the air, feeding myself, and so forth. Instead of just doing it for me, to apply tzim tzum, and to think and feel, this I am doing is for you. So that I am receiving in order to bestow.

Ralitza
      Participant

Instead of asking, “What can I gain from this?”, we shift to asking, “What can I contribute with?”.

Nobody wants to be alone, not truly.

We all want to belong, to be accepted and understood with all our flaws and talents.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.