Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 312 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Damjan Stanek
      Participant

To start a journey to link with the upper world.

patrick diederich
      Participant

it would be a liberation, a tremenduous gain of energy and happiness. As the compulsive ruminations of the egominfd become a memory we will become able to feel more compassionate. By feeling the unity between all we become less fearful and spent less time worrying and anticipating problems. By becoming trustful we can live more in the present moment, which will make us feel more relaxed and aware. So we become more intuitive and can spontaneously translate our loving awareness into action. This  will certainly help our desire for bestowal, which will grow more authentic and deeply rooted. So we can slowly edge forward our goal to live permanently in a peaceful state of  flove. Then sharing will become natural and flow like water. During the process more and more good willed and like minded people will join and connect, thus uplifting each other and furthering the mutual progress of the group.

Vince
      Participant

Connecting to the desires of others above ones own ego.

Eric
      Participant

It would mean shifting the center of gravity of the locus of the “I” from this limited body-mind, to an expanded body-mind comprised, first, of the friends in the Ten until we reach such a point in which we think, feel, and act as “one man with one heart.” Once our fraternal unity is perfected and the transfer of subjectivity from my body-mind to that of the group partzuf is complete, “I” (in the capacity of my Ten) can connect to other such partzufim, who have also achieved spirituality, until the whole of Humanity is transmogrified and lifted up to the level Adam Kadmon, becoming a perfect vessel of reception-in-order-to-bestow, having achieved the quality of the Creator.

From thinking about yourself to think about others, and there needs and desires

Tydus
      Participant

This means that I shift from wanting anything for myself to connecting to all others and feeling their desires as my own. Once this happens then the reality is a perfect, abundant and loving one.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.