Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

It means replacing the intention to receive for one’s own sake with the intention to receive for the Creator’s sake.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

It means that I am living a life of slavery with the intention to bestow so that I can develop equivalence of form with the Creator.

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

It means rather than trying to take everything for myself and my benefit, to begin and restrict my intake of pleasures for pleasures sake, and to begin to put myself in an environment where the Ego’s desires are a lot more visible and known, rather than just letting myself get taken for a “blind ride” by my ego.

Anna
      Participant

It means going to a higher state. It means being on the path to perfection which is to be like the Creator.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

To shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal is knowing to distinguish them. Having a sense of knowing detecting the difference.  Which precently I lack.

Sincerely Maria Elma P

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

My Name Is Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia/ Oromia

Changing from egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal means change our intentions, restricting the traditional use of our desires and …

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.