Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 354 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jonathan Hague
      Participant

It means to become closer to the ‘purest’ form of existence: Oneness. One Creator.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

It means that we become like the Creator. Our perception becomes broader and we see the whole of reality. Everything is happening within me, the desires of others become my desires, like one organism.

Irina
      Participant

To enter spiritual world and see the Reality.

katy
      Participant

Seems I cannot properly answer this based on my perception still being from an egoistic one, but if I were to say what I hope to achieve… it’s to see none else besides Him. All things, even those things that are hard, are for my benefit

Andrew
      Participant

The shift from “For me” to “For the Creator.”

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

An egoistic perception of reality is to do things for my own sake and a perception based on bestowal is to act for the Creator’s sake. It’s the same thing as loving my neighbour as myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 354 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.