Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

An egoistic perception of reality would be you receiving whatever you desire and a bestowal perception would be a heart that is open to receive or not but most of all to give with out expectations to recieve in return.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Wondering why one cannot succeed to bestow on your own. Why isn’t it recognized as bestowal either?

Nathan
      Participant

I’d say it is the transition from someone who loves themself before all else moving to a person no longer opposed to nature or needing to set oneself  above others; rather, they work cooperatively with the world.

Christianne
      Participant

to change  our desires  and actions,  not the will to reveice for  ourselfes,  but receive in  order to bestow to the creator,  to come to equivalence of form   with the Creator;   pure intention,  All is  in us  , this reality, nature,  the still, vegetativ,  all other human beings, we are one  1 soul, 1 heart,   its all in ourself

Maria Memoli
      Participant

It means shifting from our material reality to what is the outcome of the non material reality, the program or Thought of Creation. The ultimate goal for the program is to create the Kli in order to receive the Light and achieve the Equivalence of form to that Light.

Elliott
      Participant

I’m not sure I’ll get this right … but I’ll give it a shot. An egoistic perception of reality is one where I see, hear, feel (etc.) so that I can determine how I can receive for me alone. I perceive things according to my selfish interests. A perception based on bestowal allows me to perceive (and determine) how I can receive to bring pleasure to others and to the creator. The information coming to me might be the same … but how I filter that information changes.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.