Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 337 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

An egoistic perception of reality is to do things for my own sake and a perception based on bestowal is to act for the Creator’s sake. It’s the same thing as loving my neighbour as myself.

David Edwards
      Participant

It means to correct ourselves by changing our intention

Beverly
      Participant

GREAT QUESTION!

Mihaela
      Participant

It means understanding what nature is, what reality is and how it works. And also to know yourself and your place in this great scheme. And, last but not least, it means the desire to draw closer to the Creator.

Karen
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Shaun expressed exactly what I was about to type.</p>

Shaun
      Participant

It means you take a step closer to achieving equivalence of form with the creator

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 337 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.