Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlotte
      Participant

I think it means to see the benefit behind all things including limitations and pressures

Roger Fry
      Participant

I suppose it would be unconditional love, this from the level of a creature having obtained equivalence of form. Everything would from them spontaneously receiving and bestowing.

John Caton
      Participant

With limitations of my imagination, it must be somewhat parental, seeing the larger view for the ultimate benefit of the creatures.

Juan Londono
      Participant

Does it depend on who is asking the question…  The creator or the creature?

To someone that hasn’t attained the state of the creator it would be a mystery

The perspective of reality of the creator is unconditional altruism and bestowal.

The intention to give and to create a vessel capable of receiving the gift

Rae
      Participant

I Am

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

To see the broader overall picture and to feel the will to bestow good to others.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.