Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Setting out you ego view out of the picture view things from his point of view</p>

Liss
      Participant

Perceiving all with love, all lessons are for growth/evolve.
      Spirituality is love and fulfillment

Timothy
      Participant

It means separating ourselves from the strictures of the ego. It means equivocating ourselves with the creator’s form. It means having a desire to bestow and fulfilling it.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

To see it from His perspective if I could, it will answer the question: What is the purpose of our lives? What is His reasons for creation? Why the concealment? When will He show Himself to us, if ever?  Not knowing, the curse of the doubt that descends on us about His existence, is it a punishment, a teaching tool, or both?

Sadly, I am unable and cannot see reality from his perspective as I am told that I have been created with a built in flaw (the evil inclination) and concealment that I have to reveal.   Those who have attained and revealed the concealment say that what they see is nothing but pure LOVE.  Since I am unable to see and feel that yet, it means, I have lots of corrections and lots of praying ahead of me.

Loving one’s neighbor more than loving oneself, is a lot easier said than done.  There, I said it, I hope I cheered everybody up! Now I need a scotch.

NAT
      Participant

To discern the role of elements & forces in the creation

As a father correcting his child

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.