Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

• This topic has 252 replies, 241 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Milos.
Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

It means that we see that everything is good and viewing reality from our perspective is flawed, that’s why we see bad things.

Tove Jo
      Participant

If the creator want to bestow only pleasure and love to us…seems we have to connect deeply to the nature…and also to each other…and to know myself …and ask for correction of my egoistic desires and feelings that are imprinted inside of me…from this life as other lifetimes..  (Questionmark)

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

The view of a master gardener as he sets out to plant a new garden. He sows the seeds, knowing what they are, knowing that even the same types of seeds will produce different variations of that type of plant. He plants them in specific areas, with innate knowledge of how the environment will nurture them, from the soil they are in to the amount of sun and rain they will be under.  He calculates how every rock they are next to and gust of wind they will endure will serve to shape their ultimate outcome. From the very outset of he already has the shape of the finality in mind.

Peter
      Participant

To see that all is good

Dale
      Participant

Our perspective is always limited. We may only be guessing at what is going on around us, but the Creator knows the whole story.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

I understood , that The Creator IS the force within us. We live His Reality. We are pre-programed.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.