Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jazmir
      Participant

The Creator does not change. It is what we feel inside towards nature.

Thank you

carlos
      Participant

“There go my kids doing stupid stuff again… Ill teach them a lesson”

anatoly
      Participant

There is none other but creator

Gamelah
      Participant

The Creator is good that does good.

Rosie
      Participant

The Creator is pure light, and the purest love, and embodying a state of perfect bestowal. I don’t know if this is right or wrong, but when I pull my intention inward to my heart to feel the Creator, the feeling is too huge to try to describe. (It makes me want to cry, and I don’t cry easily). Please tell me if this is wrong. In order to emotionally handle the sudden tragic death of my father, I took what my grandmother taught me about God and pulled it deep into my heart to comfort me in frightening times. As I grew older I kept that feeling inside. I grew up to explain it like the love I remember getting from my own earthly father multiplied by some huge unknown number. I have carried this feeling within me all my life. Being new here I have a lot to learn but that’s my perception so far.

Happy to be here. Love to all.

Paul
      Participant

To agree with the Creator and all He does. To understand that all He wants is for me to agree that He bestows only good, wants only good for me … and trust that everything that happens is from Him, to these ends. When I am able to view realty from His perspective I have EOF with Him … I am in Him and He is in me, we are One.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 253 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.