Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Glen
      Participant

I’m excited to learn how to get me out of the way of developing spiritually.

I had a dream that I was in line to talk to a rabbi and when it was my turn I told him that I was very excited to study and learn he started smiling this is the second time this happened, i dont know who the rabbi is

does this happen when we study

Phillip Rogers
      Participant

What blows my mind is the more abstract way of looking at the Creator it really shakes me out of my more traditionalistic/mythological/anthropomorphic sensibilities. I also find the more pragmatic way of viewing Kabbalah as a science to be more effective than as religion/magic/mysticism during this age.

Geneva Fillips
      Participant

I am like the worm in the radish (from the quote of the week). The world and the entire experience of life is just that for me: bitter and very dark. I really want to disconnect from life (haven’t left my apartment in weeks) because I don’t see any meaning to all the rushing around.

SUDHI
      Participant

Generally, spirituality associated teachings and concepts can get very abstract for a common lay man to understand. I like the way Kabbalah is taught here  in a structured manner so that students can learn and understand  this wisdom at their own pace.

Temperance
      Participant

I love that the teaching is so natural and pure, that everyone thinks is, what is not. Not realizing it All comes from this true source. I’m already mind blown that the teachings are making me just see life in a brighter, softer, more loving way. Thank you for giving your time to teach all of us divine searching souls. I’m excited to see and feel what the next weeks bring.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.