Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jerry
      Participant

For me it was that The Torah was written in the language of branches, that there is so much more meaning to it than is known. This was something never taught to me!

I also loved the idea that even though we refer to Creator as “He/Him”, it’s not because Creator is a male, but rather that He is the giving force, we the receptive.

Melinda Thai
      Participant

I like how Tony explained his lineage of Kabbalists. I have been watching a few videos on YouTube and was initially a bit put off about how they stated you needed a mentor and a group of like-minded peers to progress in Kabbalah, however, Tony articulated it very well how he came from a lineage of practicing Kabbalists. I appreciate the experience mentioned of those who came before him and feel more confident in this path by how he explained the reason of this learning method. Those who came before have experienced ascension and it is admirable that they share what they have seen for the rest of us.

Chava
      Participant

Albert, in a response to one of my questions, detailed how pointless arguing violates certain psychological foundations for pursuing spirituality. For whatever reason, his thoughtful response humbled me as I recognised my own propensity to engage in useless word combat, thinking I am somehow being creative and intellectual, but instead really just dispersing energy in purposeless waste. His explanation really gave me pause to change my habits.

Alicia Thompson
      Participant

This specific lesson.

i was most touched by the explanation of religion. It may seem simple but I couldn’t fathom how if clarity was found in the Torah, how it was possible for the New Testament of Christianity, and the Quaran of Islam to have followed that without having the full understanding it offered.

Your explanation of religion being a phenomenon of disconnection from higher forces, of miss understanding and speculation helped that all make sense.

its why I left Christianity it was obvious there was a disconnection and misunderstanding of the creator.

It all makes sense. To be once connected, then suffer the loss of connection certainly drives the seeking for reconnection. Chosen unity/free will.

Julie
      Participant

I am enjoying this course so very much. It is giving me a lot to think about and a desire to learn more.

Judi Bechard
      Participant

A better understanding of the journey outward, from God (the descent) and the return.  The way it is described is very helpful. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.