Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tefo bogosi
      Participant

greatness dwells within this tiny and fragile costume of a body. We are so beautifuly and wonderfully created. We are all that is, was and will be. We are each a perfect piece of the puzzle that constitutes the whole.  We are one. We complete each other.

Logan Scott
      Participant

That was an interesting lesson. To my previous knowledge there were 4 worlds but I just learned that there are actually 5. I also was unaware of the 125 steps required to reconnect with our original source. In addition, I had no knowledge of “Branch language” being a thing. Lastly I did not know that Abraham and the Rabbis thought the ages have been teaching the Kabbalah to those whom were not of the Jewish nation. Great lesson. I look forward to the following ones.

Mark Taylor
      Participant

what I found really interesting is that the overview described something that I feel I had already intuitively connected to. When my father passed away one of his nieces was beside herself with grief. I took her aside and told her that we have a very limited view of reality. now why did I know that? I read up a lot on quantum mechanics and string theory. I’m not gonna get into that here. But I told her that in this world we are bound by the constraint of time. Beyond this world we are no longer bounded by time.When someone passes out of this world into and after life because it’s eternal everyone who ever existed is already there another words in the afterlife you don’t miss the people you love because they’re already right there with you.

when someone passes out of this world into and after life, because it’s eternal, everyone who ever existed is already there another words in the afterlife you don’t miss the people you love because they’re right there with you upon arrival.

I don’t know if this makes sense to you the reader.  I narrated this post so it’s more like stream of consciousness than a nicely written essay

As an example consider a very large building it’s actually infinite in size but we’ll just deal with a small segment of that. Inside that very large building is a laboratory. It is an isolation room that is surrounded by one way glass. One can see into the isolation room but cannot see out into the infinite world (building).

In human form we are each in a kind of isolation suit that’s connected to the one-way glass. we step into that suit at birth.  There is very toxic substance in that isolation room that we are working with, but it takes wisdom to understand that the inner room is toxic.

While we’re in our a hazmat suit we forget about the outside space but with effort can come to understand that is there waiting for us when we pass from human form.

Does that make any sense?

tefo bogosi
        Participant

the example of the building and the hazmat suit resonates with me

mehran
      Participant

It helps me to understanding better of intentions basilar of kabbalah and be ready for next step.

Miryam
      Participant

I’m really appreciating Rav Laitman’s explanation, in the intro to “Attaining The Worlds Beyond”, of how and why we will experience the text differently at different times. This is certainly my experience. Sometimes, I feel such rapture I can hardly move, sometimes such a profound ‘aha!’, and even feel that Dr. Laitman is speaking directly to me – and, at other times, I feel nothing and can’t understand why I saw anything in it earlier. The introduction is reassuring, helping me to not grasp, to just observe, and to learn from the process.

jon doe
        Participant

i feel exactly like that too!

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I really enjoyed the lecture by Marty Meidan. His answers to many questions had me light up with all kinds of feelings and new perspectives. I loved how he explained the Messiah as a force within us that pulls us to discover the meaning of life. The spark or dot within our hearts is our messiah.  I’m excited to learn more. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.