Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I really enjoyed the lecture by Marty Meidan. His answers to many questions had me light up with all kinds of feelings and new perspectives. I loved how he explained the Messiah as a force within us that pulls us to discover the meaning of life. The spark or dot within our hearts is our messiah.  I’m excited to learn more. Thank you.

Ron
      Participant

The concept that we can forgive ourselves for past deeds, because those deeds and responses are not controlled by us but rather experienced by us.  I unintentionally keep pulling up thoughts of regrets in my life, and sometimes ruminate on them way too much.

Michael
      Participant

I just realized that there is a drive to knowing the Creator, and that drive comes from my curiosity in knowing him and selflessness. I also understood that what stops me from knowing the Creator is my ego. This ego is a false identity that is selfish and more like an adversary that impedes my spiritual advancement.

Miryam
      Participant

I have been observing my mind, emotions and actions for many years now, and have long been aware that even seemingly altruistic behaviors are self-centered at their core. However, it is only now that I am recognizing just how absolute this will to receive is, how I measure everything I do and don’t do accordingly, how much I am its prisoner. I have been aching and praying for so many years now to be an instrument of love, to be free of the incessant emptiness of wanting and getting. And, from the moment I first felt this torment, literally in my heart, I have understood that God (Creator) placed it there, and somehow, because of this knowing, I have, through so many dark moments, come back over and over to a faith that God would not forsake me.  He hasn’t. I have found my spiritual home.  I am on my knees in gratitude.

tefo bogosi
        Participant

I’ve had such similar thoughts and feelings in life and its refreshing to know that I am not the only one.

Paul
      Participant

The amazing notion I had once, when in a one way vision screen – room, but on the other side of the screen, unseen by the students whose behaviour we were observing during the experiment. Knowing then the different perspectives from both sides of the screen.

Your material gives me the same feeling, two sides of reality, there is a way out of this mess.

Thanks.

Raiza
      Participant

By kabbalah we can realize our true purpose of life…

Thats great…

We can be above boundaries of time and space…

Woww

Thank you so much🙏🙏

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.