Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Already before Corona started, I saw videos from Tony Kosinec (how did I come there?) and maybe I started to realize what message gave kaBU. Now I still think I’m still in that situation.

That sort of awakening I felt as logic but also as a new support, or grip on my life.

It all made sense.

Somewhere It looks like I’m searching for a reset concerning the ego.  I’ve got the insight, but my old habits become worse.

maybe I can’t blame anybody I’m the responsible one. There is no excuse…

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

Giving is receiving and receiving can be giving 🤯

Ale
      Participant

I’ve tried praying all my life and never felt comfortable doing it, now I think it’s because we’ve given the concept all wrong.
      I feel like I need a clean slate.

Ale
      Participant

For me it’s mind blowing that we don’t have to believe in God in order to gain spirituality.

Melissa Holden
      Participant

regarding “Getting rid of the ego”: I never thought the ego was bad, so I never thought we needed to get rid of it before. I’ll explain. If we were initially all unified, and became seperate beings, then each being needed a will to define seperate identity. This identity is crucial for even being able to chose to be unified. At one piont in my past, I was very “needy” I could not speak, walk, or anything that I used to enjoy. I was depressed because I needed help for everything. A very wise therapist told me that I was so lucky to be able to see exactly how important it is to need and that I was able to truly help so many others learn to give. It took me a while to understand, but finally I understood that a giver is nothing without the needer…a metaphor is a dirty house, vs. a previously cleaned one when you are a housekeeper. You actually enjoy making a difference…. Oh I love that word: difference. I am different that you, but we is one word, but I am still different.

I had a lot of thoughts, and typing them out sort of solidifies them…so, I type a lot.

Melissa Holden
      Participant

It has happened so many times that now I separate a divine request/need from the physical act of praying.

It makes sense that our hearts would not require words. I have questioned if words were translated correctly or if there was some ideal/perfect/complete language appropriate for prayer.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.