Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Matanah
      Participant

What piqued my curiosity was the straight lines filling the circle.  Each new piece of information builds upon the next.

Steph
      Participant

In the video, “The Minyan”  the story of the gold coin at the end gave me such a visual with our ‘point in the heart’.  And the responsibility to join my point in the heart to other folk’s point to help complete the whole.  Also I had an a’ha with the intention I get to set in connecting with no judgement, or as little as possible, and focussing solely on bringing  support[emotional & Spiritual] to the group.  This is so different from previous support groups I’ve been apart of;  I learned the attitude of  ‘is this group a fit for ME’, this same attitude was the ‘self-care’ I needed to practice for true fulfillment. The fulfillment never manifested.

Ricki
      Participant

I understand better what opportunity there really is to bestow

suzanne
      Participant

i wonder what the “rock the Creator cannot lift”?  This blew my mind, that there is something the Creator cannot do; and that i must do.  It appears this may be an area a little sliver of an area where i have actual free will? Peace

Diane
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I feel I am starting to put the pieces together in my mind.   Its like the layers of the onion are being peeled back one by one.</p>

How we as the ‘speaking’ are so disconnected from nature.

Shmuley
      Participant

The most important thing I have learned in this lesson is that I am united to all. I am responsible in what I desire and do because I am connected to the whole of creation and everything I do or desire influences everything else in creation. I am responsible with other people as well because I am connected to them as well and every good I do is for their blessing

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.