Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

• This topic has 46 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Ed.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies

What really surprises me and inspires me is the idea that suffering is caused by the inability from the perspective of the will to receive to see the will to bestow beyond an event.

VERY interesting finding out a way of interacting with the Still Upper Force!

Melissa Lucero
      Participant

That we are already connecting with others who have a desire to develop the point in the the Heart, by just being in this course and sharing on this forum.  ♥️

Janika
      Participant

My revelation is the notion of a surrounding light that I interact with — a light that responds to me. In conjunction with that,  recently heard that:

In a vacuum tube photons were seen to be random, but after taking a pristine strand of DNA from an umbilical cord and placed it in the tube with the photons, they discovered that the photons aligned themselves with the DNA. An order immediately formed. The photons aligned themselves with the double helix structure of the DNA. I.e. The stuff we are made of influenced the photons, our surrounding light.

Source: Vacuum DNA Phantom  Effect In Vitro Gariaev and Poponin 1995

Andreanne
      Participant

For myself as well, there are many new concepts and I devour them all. As I learn each concepts, I find it easy to relate them to various personal life events. I agree that the Supreme delight felt from spiritual ascent eclipses all others.

Similar to another student’s question, I would also like to know if gratitude would be a means of acknowledging and therefore pleasing and giving back to the creator.

In the 2nd video, a quote from Rav Leitman mentioned that the body is a means for spiritual advancement otherwise it is of no interest.  Does this mean that disincarnated persons continue to evolve? Because I pray that my beloved mom evolves as well towards an ever greater spiritual light.

Sarah
      Participant

I notice that this section has been quiet for the last few months.  I m wondering if others are feeling  overwhelmed, as I am?  This material is very different from anything I ve done before, and the mind has to re-jig to think in a different way, and then, hopefully to translate that into feeling the world differently, to include a new relationship with the Creator. For starters!

I feel as if it s similar to learning to drive a car – when everything is happening all at once.  Only this time, once I can drive a car, there will be learning to drive a plane, & then I suspect, take off in a rocket!

However, I also feel that there is something unique in all of this, and that I m very priviledged to have found my way here.  May it all be revealed, in its own good time.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.