Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

Learning that the deepest level of understanding is Attainment and that at the end of our evolution as humans, all of us will attain the Creator in Equivalence of Form.

Danny
      Participant

There are a couple of realities that stand out for me. First, the role of feeling in connecting with the Creator as well as with other creatures. In addition to a new way of thinking about reality, I sense that I have to use my feelings in a new way to connect with the reality in which I already exist.

Second, while the “will to receive” doesn’t change, my perspective and understanding does.  I receive the good in order to bestow the good on others through service, in the sense that I willingly seek to connect with others in such a way that I add value to their lives so that the lives of others enhanced.

Angel Studio
      Participant

The lesson on the perception of reality is such a seismic shift in the existing paradigm, just awesome. I was already aware that this are not always what they seem and that our perceptions are subject to distortions but the Kabbalah teachings really removed my cobwebs.

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

I have been studying Kabbalah for years and for the very first time I can understand certain concepts in a simple yet deeper way. I believe this will help me in my goal to get to feel the Creator in this life.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

The academic way that Tony Kosinec explained WHAT IS A PERSON actually blew my mind.

…I felt strong that “motivating force” he mentioned in the video, I still remember clearly the feeling.

Peter
      Participant

How we can build an entirely new sense to percieve what reality actually is. Amazing.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.