Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

what blew my mind is ” the reshimot” recollections of past states.

my question here is what do we mean with Past states….our memories as persons or our spiritual states after the descent from above ??

Helen
      Participant

I used to be a little afraid about spiritual stuff (ghosts, spirits, etc.), but by learning how to develop the will to receive, I have a kind of “magic” clarity and understanding about everything around me. Also, it feels as there is no turn back from it.

Esther
      Participant

All the teaching about our limited perception reminded me of Huxley’s book Doors of Perception where he explains the action of psychedelics as relaxing the filter of our senses and allowing more of reality to enter our consciousness.  This is why people have such profound experiences when they trip and it’s again being used for psychotherapy.

Shlomo
      Participant

Where to begin?! We are so fortunate to have access to this course, and this level of spiritual insight. I love the idea and application of absolute altruism and faith above reason – to mimic and embody the wondrous, life-affirming qualities of the Creator as to entrain to the Creator feels right, in my heart centre. This is real Kabbalah – not the purchasing of red strings or chamsa jewellery as though spirituality is a product of consumerism.

Jan Koons
      Participant

I had glimpses of another reality (from What the Bleep Do We Know) and have long lost those precious moments. This course is not only reconfirming and reminding me but teaching me the whys and the how-to. I really was blown away regarding the way I have perceived a tiny amount of reality.  I had to play that video over and over again to comprehend the magnitude of what my program is allowing in.

Maria
      Participant

What is my own essence…My own essence is what I feel, what I imagen, what I sense…Fear, shame, guilt, lack, anger, sadness../Love, abundance, peace, joy, enjoyment…

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.