Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cristie
      Participant

I think for me the most inspired action is to continue taking action to love thy neighbor as thyself while self correcting and growing that point in the heart that has beckoned me to grow for a number of years. In 1995 I did have the opportunity to study Kabbalah but was not ready. I believe that everything I have experienced since has brought me full circle and here I am now. Ready to be part of the last generation. I’m appreciative and grateful to say the least.

Anna
      Participant

I am inspired by the lesson ‘there is no one else beside him’. Everything comes from Him. And gives a total other perspective on energy, love, land, thoughts, ideas. Everything actually. I am understanding and integrating this a bit more in my life.

Kathy
      Participant

I realized that I am acting from a judgmental, self righteous point of view too often.  Just simple things, like not letting someone in front of me in traffic. Thinking/perceiving that they are acting in a selfish manner evokes a selfish act on my part in return.  Letting go of road rage benefits me.

Using the traffic analogy, and referring to the lesson that says what is mine is also yours speaks to we’re all literally and figuratively, on the same path. We’re all trying to get there, in different cars, but on the same road. If I use my energy to remain passive aggressive, I’m hindering the fflow.

Lana
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? The promise of learning Kabbalah and ultimately fulfilling my purpose
      What have I learned about myself in the process?  I am an egoist, everything I do, feel, think, etc – it all comes from my egoism and there is nothing I can about it.  That’s how I was created.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?  I wish every Kabbalah student to never give up and just keep learning and connecting, no matter how hard or futile it may seem at any particular moment.

Bongani
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The course material is well structured and builds from each preceding session.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

I’ve learn that I’m not capable of performing a selfless act and I need help from above to accomplish it.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish that my fellow students will come even closer to God and that God welcomes them as they do and reveals Himself to them.

Yai
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? A new perspective on the path to the spiritual world.
      What have I learned about myself in the process? That I’m a part of the collective soul.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? Enlightenment.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.