Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      melanie
      Participant

I am inspired by the organization and development of the weekly lessons.

May we all progress and grow the point in the heart into a flame.

Patricia
      Participant

I’m inspired to continue the path of studying Kabbalah

Jennifer
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? The writings.
      What have I learned about myself in the process? To be patient.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? Netzah

khalid
      Participant

Me committing to study informs me that I value what I’m learning and I value spirituality in my life and  thus, truly appreciate this community. seeing som many people desiring similar things is indeed inspiring and I wish for the point in the heart to continue growing in us all.

Andres Arias
      Participant

Destiny, it is all written. Are my tears not in your book? Listen Israel, this makes a lot of things make sense

Laurel
      Participant

I was inspired to learn how to let things happen to me.  Even if things seem like they will be bad or hard.  If I just listen and allow events to happen and not stress on them, which is my usual course, everything turns out beneficial.  I am never given more than I can handle even though I think that is what is happening.  The Creator is always there and He is always directing me if I listen and allow Him.  If I choose not to do what He is advising and what I am doing doesn’t turn out I don’t feel punished, I still feel His love, calmness and presence but I learn to listen more and more and I always feel calm, great and at peace in His direction and outcome.  In fact my demeanor is mirroring my inner self and is becoming more calm, happy and at peace.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.