Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      1. that there is hope.
      What have I learned about myself in the process?
      2. that my entire problem is that i thought there wasn’t hope.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      3. nothing.  i’m still too egoistic to care about anyone else but myself.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

What most inspired me in this course was the choice it offered; to continue on the path of suffering or to follow the path of Kabbalah. I feel inspired to continue studying with my fellow students and move forward together on this journey.

What I learned about myself in the process was how dominant a role my ego plays in my life. I now see that things I never even thought of as being egoistic, actually are and that every desire I have is driven by self gratification. That’s a bitter pill to swallow but I now have the chance to learn to correct that egoism.

What I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is to persevere through the spiritual descents and not become complacent during periods of spiritual ascent. I also wish for everyone’s connections with their fellow students continue to grow and strengthen.

Sheila
      Participant

I am inspired by the honesty of the instructors, the work itself, and what it brings out in the students sharing with each other. I see the changes in my fellow students as we grow to understand ourselves and the world, and the Thought of the Creator together. And the energy that is shared, beyond time and space, here in a global internet connection is the most inspiring of all.

There is nothing new under the sun and as a senior in a world of younger people I have learned that I have indeed been blessed by the Creator with the gift of finding myself here. I have learned that this lifetime has been a culmination of past lives and I have been given this time here and now to make the corrections, and feel the joy of the revelations. I have learned to truly feel the joy of His Love.

I wish for my fellow students to be brave and tenacious in the pursuit of the Wisdom of Kabbalah. The path may be quicker than the path of suffering, but facing the reshimot on each step upward can be a difficult climb. Facing the truth is always hard, and here we are facing our own truths. Always know that we each carry these same truths and only together can we be the beginning of the change for the world. It’s the hardest role, to be the beginning, as we may not see what we hope for in the world around us. But we are the leading generation and we are doing the most difficult work, to begin the change.

Diane
      Participant

I have really come to understand what is meant by the phrase “There is none else besides Him.” even though I had heard this phrase for years, during this course I realized that I had some residual misconceptions from my life before Kabbalah. I have a better understanding of my illusionary “free will” and how bound we are because of our DNA, culture and nurture. And last but not least, that I can help the process of correcting the world through my efforts to correct myself.

I have realized that all my years of Torah study are not wasted, even though I wished I had learned Kabbalistic principles first. I am content with the journey that the Creator has taken me through and I am so happy to be here, in this “environment” today!

I wish that my fellow students will continue to multiply in number and in their desire to be like our Creator so that very soon we will reach Tikkun Olam and conformity with our Creator.

Manuela
      Participant

What inspired me in the course is the feeling that we are all part of a Plan of infinite Love. And that we can be part of the Plan, for the only reason to be here, with you all, in this very moment.

What I have learned about myself in the process is that my whole life, expecially the last years since I started my spiritual quest, was driven by an invisible fil rouge that now I start seeing.

I wish to all my fellow students to go on, to find the courage to proceed in this incredible journey and to do it together. At the end, courage derives from the Latin word “cor habeo” that means, having heart, acting from Love. What a beautiful feeling, indeed!

Jonah
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      My personal ense of awakening.

What have I learned about myself in the process?
      That I have the capacity to understand Kabbalah in a deep way.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      Satisfaction in the highest sense.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.