Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aaron
      Participant

If you read this: I wish you strength. Do not give up. Take baby steps and you will make progress. You will get where you need to be. Know that we all are moving towards the same goal –  let’s be together and let’s help each other. One is all and all is one!

sophia
      Participant

Thank you for making Kabbalah part two available.  Such a simple message to love thy neighbour as thyself – and so the work within begins.

Eva
        Participant

Aron, reading your words brought light into my day. Indeed, baby steps are powerful when all you feel is to just give up; thanks to KabU community we keep learning, learning brings transformation and connection. Thanks for your touching encouragement 🙏

Jack Brenon
      Participant

I was surprised how much I missed the first time I took this class, and despite watching it several times I notice that each time I see something different.

It reminded me with the video by Gil Shir about missing the gorilla while counting how many times the white team passed the ball.  This taught me to watch out for selective attention.

I wish for all the other students is what I wish for myself, which is to attain the teaching correctly.

sophia
      Participant

I was most inspired by the tip of the week and the idea that we are the start of a huge movement and that there is a plan to help us play our part.  I have always been attracted to the idea of the ‘in between’ the state between all of us egos and this course has confirmed that this is the workspace, the place of connection that we must explore and grow.  Thank you very much for the format of this part of the course, it has given me a sense of peace and understanding.

Steph
      Participant

What have I learned about myself in the process?

I feel that my perception is just that my perception.  Hopefully through KabU I can learn the creator’s perception. Thank you KabU

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

What most inspired me is knowing there is a way out … out of this constant feeling of emptiness and dissatisfaction.
      I learned about myself that I am far away from the Creator… that I am egoist and know nothing. But also that I want to learn and change.
      I wish for my fellow students a place to work, energy and strength to follow the path where we all can meet.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.