Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yajaira
      Participant

For me every lesson is discovering a new world for me. I wish all my classmates to  feel a close relationship with the creator

Rivka
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to have desire to feel the Upper Mind,be able to grow a spiritual creature made up of a desire for the Creator.

Helen
        Participant

1.There is just goodness in the creator.
        2.I learned why I felt responsible for the world
        3.I wish my fellows more opportunities to love in thy neighbor as thy self.

Jan Koons
      Participant

I have learned. Although several things seem familiar, the science, the reasoning behind it, and the importance of loving not only my neighbor but all things in nature have become so important. The spark of the heart has been ignited.  For my fellow classmates, I wish the same and more, and may we start with each other. Thank you for being with me on my journey.

Jan Koons
      Participant

I have learned. Although several things seem familiar, the science, the reasoning behind it, and the importance of loving not only my neighbor but all things in nature have become so important. The spark of the heart has been ignited.  For my fellow classmates, I wish the same and more, and may we start with each other. Thank you for being with me on my journey.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Give me a new vision about the perpus of life.and life itself is very extended than before.all the universe and beyond r connected and affecte each other.true love

Arabela Dias
      Participant

I was inspired with all the course…It”s great to know that I have the potential on a individual level to contribute for the correction of the world. It”s for that that we are here afterall…

I wish for my fellow students what I wish for myself, to have a growing desire for spiritual growth, so we can persevere in this path.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.