Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

Soo many of the things I have experienced are being explained.

Loralee
      Participant

I am most inspired by how Kabbalists explain our relationship to the Creator and the interconnectedness of creation. I found the videos in this course very helpful in this regard and have viewed them more than once.

From the material in this course I see the importance of proper study of authentic Kabbalistic books, having a teacher who is in spirituality, and working together in a group with those who have a strong desire for the Creator in order to achieve “love your friend as yourself” and “adhesion with the Creator”. I see that working together in a group can result in an awareness of our interconnectedness and thereby result in entry into the spiritual world.

Williams
      Participant

I am  so much inspired

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

What most inspired me was listening to quotes as “Desires create our thoughts, but intentions give them directions”  and “Through His Eyes”.  I’ve become more aware of my ego and its tricks and have a better understanding of the right intentions. Definitely, I am a work in progress and I love the little aha moments along the way.  My wish for me and my fellow students is that we see the beauty in all things and strive to love our neighbors as ourselves.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

This course really helped expand further upon topics in Kabbalah such as the stages of spiritual development and that change needs to happen internally before being manifested in the outside world.

Through this process, I have begun to notice my ego more. There are many temptations in the outside world – Sometimes it feels as though TV programs and music encourage egoism to flourish. This is where I can recognize fully the importance of changing the environment to help our progress, especially how groups can help. In my everyday life, I feel more connected with others which is wonderful, though there is still so much more to learn.

My wish for others in the course alongside me is that we continue on the path. I wish much joy and happiness to everyone. It’s been great to see the questions and the connection of this group. May we all progress.

Kayce
      Participant

What inspired  me in the course is the well organised coursework that really help me to learn and understand without much problem. It opened up to all the terms and framework of how to see realty and to deal with our ego.

Hoping that together we achieve equivalence of form to our creator. Thus starting with building up ways how to Love others we love ourselves.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.