Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kristin
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students that what they see and comprehend would be revealed to them by The Upper light. They would have the guidance on where to go next and what to do and say next . To live like there is none else beside Him.

Molly
      Participant

I was inspired by the possibility that ones ego is pushing us forward towards light ..and correction.
      I have learned that i will need the light to help reach any sort of spiritual world or connection with the creator.
      I wish that all my fellow students connect to the reforming light and ultimately reach equivalence of form with the creator .

Marcy
      Participant

Connection is key. Overwhelming theme for me in this course. For an introvert, not easy. Definitely a Tikkun I’m working on. Fear of rejection. Rejected people tend to reject people. This course helped enforce the need to stay connected.

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

The confirmation that not just spirituality a Kabbalah should be integrated in an education system from early age of a child development

Phin Mackness
      Participant

You have a gift (like everybody else).

Once you’ve recognised this ‘the creator’ wants you live in your light.

Embrace others. In doing so we expand our senses to discover new levels based on the same reality.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? The quote Julian shared “He who asks first for his friend receives first.” Also, to see Kabbalah as an adapter between the GE and AHP.
      What have I learned about myself in the process? I have learned that I am a egoist and how to scrutinize the sensation to not connect and rise above it with faith.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? strength, trust, and wisdom to walk the middle line until the final correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.