Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? I was inspired by the completion of the instructions. The preparation period encompasses several classes. Looking back, I see how each class builds on the previous one.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? I wish my fellow students to find the spiritual answers they are looking for.

John Caton
      Participant

It’s difficult to express what I feel here, at the end of the course.  I appreciate knowledge and I seek truth. My ego has caused me to pursue truthful knowledge, but independent of connected groups for several years. I’ve connected with groups in the past, but I’ve always left them because I didn’t receive whatever it was that I desired. Now, I have to confront my ego and question my desire and my intention? I absolutely love what I’m finding here. I’m staying aboard. I’m connecting, but with some trepidation. I hope I can give as much as I have received.

Namron
      Participant

In the lessons we hear from the beginning that what we are learning is scientific, I understand for scientific that the same experience can be replicated if we maintain the same conditions and variables. So it was very interesting for me to discover that what I heard in the lessons comes true in my life. First, the ascents and descents effect was very clear, and when I understood it and try to continue by deciding to follow this path then all these doubts assault me with such strong clarity that I almost deviate.

zeinab
      Participant

i know now the importance of the spiritual group

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

The emphasis on connection in this course is inspiring (and intimidating to my old way of life). What I learned most about myself was my need for connection that I did not even know that I had. I thought the path of isolation was the correct path before taking this course, I realize how wrong my approach was and I’m thankful for the correction. My wish for my fellow students is that they keep pursing the Light until they reach the goal. May we all become more like the Creator.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I really enjoyed connecting with the group on week 3 amf I look forward to more.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.