Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen
      Participant

Thank you Julian and to all of the participants in this session. I have learned the importance of creating a second environment for the spiritual development of myself and others.

David
      Participant

I drew inspiration from reading all the friends posts and questions and answers  I’ve learned that what I knew(or thought I knew) was , if not wrong I was focused incorrectly on the wrong aspect of life. I hope for my fellow classmates to be aimed and focused on the truth so as to correctly  adhere to the friends and achieve  devkut with the creator. Thank u friends and especially  Kabu  for this place of connection and learning. Shalom

Ali Nadalipour
        Participant

Nice guys and nice light here in the group.hi to u friend

Wendi
      Participant

Being an environmental analytical chemist, I was particularly impressed by the chart of “positives” and ‘negatives,” the donors and receivers, between the two lines, left and right. And we will all enter our minyans at various stages of preparation, not just from our course work, but more generally from the natural stages of life we have already climbed through. That is, if we already had some sense of this donor-receiver driver in our life’s progress, perhaps some have already climbed the ladder toward maximal bestowal. How will we best form our minyans, perhaps with some form of placement test?

tom
      Participant

I had notion of the 3 lines, but thanks to this course I finally understand how it works and how we should use it to climb the ladder. I’m also noticing that my EGO is doing everything to stop me on the path. The past week the thought “where am I doing this for?” passed many times through my head, but on the other hand I know I have to proceed because I can’t get any fulfillment any more in this corporeal life. On the one hand I am looking forward meeting my ten, but on the other hand I think I’m currently lacking the energy to connect with other people. A ten to pull me out of this state would be welcome, but it’s only a temporal state so all is fine. I wish that everybody here may eventually succeed in crossing the barrier. Thank you all for sharing this experience

Leo
      Participant

Creating a second environment for spirituality. How important it is to use my ego to advance. I’m looking forward to seeing my fellow students reach equivalence of form!

Pedrini
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      What have I learned about myself in the process?
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

What this course inspired me the most is to know that there is an actual workshop to achieve equivalence of form with Nature/The Creator. That there’s an actual possibility of doing so without the need to drastically change my habits, but rather slowly, little by little throughout a method, its studies, and the right environment.

Most importantly that I can achieve him from my very nature of egoist, as soon and as long as I will to change the intention of every one of my actions, instead of trying to get rid of the very wish and desire from where my wishes are been sent from, My Ego.

I love the aspect that I can still be angry and not just try to seem “spiritual” to others by not showing my anger and whatnot. Nonetheless, I know that the work within a Ten is quite unique, as there there are rules to be followed in order to actually make the connection to him, as the only way to do so it’s by thinking first about the other and their well being, rather than myself. THERE & THAT, I look forward to!

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.