Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kristin
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to gain the freedom that The Creator has for them by means of knowing the light in the form of bestowal to the friends.

Phin Mackness
      Participant

I got many insights from the 5th. Transcending Tzim Tzum > Masach > Ohr Hozer to the middle line puts context on our journey’s. The whole Kabbalah Experience has been an enlightening one. Knowledge is potential power, putting it into practice is embodiment of the 10.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

A: Each week was just as inspiring as the last. I like everything. The lesson in the second-to-last video, 5.4-What is my next step?, helped me figure out how to get from reception for reception to bestowal for reception and into the spiritual world of bestowal for bestowal to reception for bestowal.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

A:How important the group is for my spiritual growth.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

A: What I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is that they take the next step and join the graduate environment. Stay on the path of Light.

Marcy
      Participant

Inspiration to get connected to people in a group.  I tend to study on my own and not rely on others in the past to grow from, especially in group setting.  I tend to be a loaner.  I hope to find a group to join and that the other students will also and will group as a result.

Haze
      Participant

What have I learned about myself in the process? That I cannot do this without your help, dear reader. 🙂

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Almost the whole course inspired me cuz i learnt to build up connection through spiritual gym. learnt bestowal

and how to practice to love others and be caring like a mother .

learnt to connect to the Creator asking

for the others in prayers.

learnt that it’s this life where I can do the spiritual work and build Malhut and the Sefirot on the top of it.

I learnt about myself to quit solitude and to start connecting with those having point in the heart .

I wish and pray that all would stay connected and grow revealing the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.