Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vince
      Participant

What inspired me was the fact that every action we take and ever open or closed door that appears in life is all from the creator. It made me aware when I’m out running errands and something doesn’t happen when I try to walk through that door that it means the creator has a different direction for me to pursue.

I learned about myself that I was in denial for a long time even though all the signs were there that the creator has been guiding my life even though from my youth I hated Him because I didn’t understand my sufferings from a very young age. I also learned that I am weak and can’t do anything without Him.

As for my fellow students I wish that when you go through something so painful to remember that the Creator is there with you and that he controls our thoughts and feelings. As I was brought to that point in such turmoil and He answered and I ended up here. He is always guiding and helping us even though He is concealed and hidden from us.

Cinco Leone
      Participant

I was inspired by the idea that there is a creator that wants nothing but the best for all of us and that our perception of suffering is merely a misunderstanding of the creator’s intent. I have learned that my egoistic tendencies are the very things obstructing my ability to witness the true nature of reality and that I must attain a state of pure altruism in order to know the creator and the way things actually are. My wish for my fellow students is that we all swiftly attain the altruistic state needed to recognize the true nature of ourselves and our creator so that we can all feel a sense of complete fulfillment once and for all!

Bradley
      Participant

The analogy of the table maker sparked a new understanding of how to come into contact with the creator.

julia
      Participant

I was inspired by the thought of the constant light of light of the creator. I wish all students to find the spiritual world.

Damjan Stanek
      Participant

Hello, it is inspiring what is ahead of this jurney! The course requires a lot of concentration.

We actually live in a system that has hidden rules

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.