Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 477 total)
  • Author
    Replies

1. The possibility of becoming one with the Creator.
      2. We all have the spark for developing a soul.
      3. Learning to becoming one with the Creator.

Brendan
      Participant

All the material is inspiring. I love bonding with my creator. I wish the same for everyone else

Sylvie Bélanger
      Participant

What have I learned about myself in the process?

That we are all interconnected.  That everything that I don’t like from outside is a need of a correction inside of me.

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The mekanic of the espirituality

That I always shink very egoist

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I hope they can reatch the creator

Dante Yigael
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

– How everything exists so we could learn how to bond with the Creator through understanding the thought of creation.

– Everything is in perfect harmony; my perception and ego must be corrected.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

– Continue to study Kabbalah until you have reached Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

Carlos Pombo
        Participant

This course introduced me into the very first steps in understanding Kabbalah and the Creator’s plan for mankind. As I already watched some Youtube videos from this course before participating in this course, I realize the importance of following a step-by-step program and interactive content, as well as the necessity of a study group as the following Kabbalah courses will be more in-depth.

Richard
      Participant

The course has definitely thought me to open my mind to the infinite bestowal of the creator so as i can become a co-creator on earth

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 477 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.