Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephen
      Participant

One of the things the course has inspired within me is to seek more knowledge about as many parts of creation and three links with each other as I can.

I have learnt that I am still capable of studying.

I wish my fellow students that they find and follow their path to spirituality

shaymaa bakr
      Participant

what inspired me in the course?

is the ability to reveal the creator upper force

JIao
      Participant

1.What most inspired me in the course?

I am fascinated by the thought of we can attain the full happiness and pleasure by trying our best to be equivalent to the Creator. And i am also fascinated by the idea that we can understand the meaning of our life and the world.

2.What have I learned about myself in the process?

I learned that my nature is egoism, but we can correct our intention.

3.What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish my fellow students can do their best to develop their points in the heart.

Melissa Lucero
      Participant

1. What most inspired me in the course?

The  feeling that I have found a way to contribute to the development of humanity.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?

That all my decisions are based on the will to receive. The only thing I can change is my intentions. To receive in order to bestow.

3. What do i wish for my fellow students in their spiritual path?

That we may all connect and develop our points in the heart.

Abraham Alebachew
      Participant

longing for the ultimate degree of becoming in absolute rest

Kimadigital7
      Participant

Thank you for this truth. I have learned a lot. What inspired me in this course is knowing what the Creator need from us. I discovered who I am and learning the ways of the wisdom of kabbalah to attained the qualities of the Creator. What I wish for other students is to have the desire to for the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.