Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 483 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vyacheslav Checha
      Participant

1. Уроки Тони Косинец вдохновили меня больше всего.
      2. Мое эмоциональное состояние влияет на других и эмоциональное состояние других влияет на меня.
      3. Быть всегда в добрых мыслях по отношению ко всем!)

Shaun
      Participant

1. I cant pick one individual part as its all been fascinating. Its like I finally found the explanation, to all the feelings and intuitions Ive had.

2. Its made me realise just how much Im controlled by my ego. I see peoples actions and intentions in a new light, and genuinely look at the whole of reality different.

3.I wish for everyone here to find that upper connection and see their lives become joyful

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

1. The inspired teachings from the instructors and texts that give multiple expressions of the same concepts to enhance learning.
      2. While spiritually developed I am now far more engaged with what it is within me that requires self combat and Light to correct. It is hard work but necessary to evolve.
      3. I wish for the others as I do for myself: greater heart-centred interconnection and upper connection.

John
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course is the calm and factual way in which the material is presented, in keeping with the non-religious approach. It is more about explaining than about convincing and I have found the explanations helpful and consistent with my experience of life to date.

I have not learned so much about myself, though I have focused on my self awareness and personal growth for about the last 50 years. I think the strongest insight is the resonance between the feeling of lack that you mention, and that I still had, and the feeling that this teaching fulfills that lack.

Although I always had the idea, I have come to realize more deeply that it is not ‘first past the post’ – we all have to evolve for any of us to attain freedom so I wish not only for fellow students but for all people in the world that we can come to see the possibilities that are there for us and that we are missing by looking in the wrong direction.
      May all beings be well, may all beings be happy, may all beings be at peace.
      John

John
      Participant

I particularly relate to the carpenter and the energy and consciousness that is stored in what he produces. It helps me to experience everything that happens in my life in terms of energy and to be aware of the connection with the creator and the importance of intention

maxienne
      Participant

What inspired me most of the course is the understanding that the correction of oneself leads to the path of light. And that practicing with altruistic manner benefits all.

I’ve learnt to be kinder towards myself and to others, and that all events that are happening in my life is  gifts from the creator. There are no mistakes, and that we must be grateful even for the difficult times as they are a blessing from God, the light.

I wish for my fellow students that they accept who they are, and that their purpose here on earth is just as important as my life is. And that the Ego is limiting. Once you surrender to the path of least resistance, everything will fall into place effortlessly.

Thank you Kabu Team for sharing your heart with the world and teaching others to connect with their hearts.

Bless you all!

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 483 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.