Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 445 through 450 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      yolanda
      Participant

Every single video or written paper has being inspiring for me.   For me the awakening of the wish of learning  and trying to understand the Kabbalah is the best thing that this course has given me so far.    I am truly thankful to KABU for providing this teaching in such an organized and efficient way.   I wish my fellow students all the best in this path we have started together.

Tina
      Participant

I am so happy to have found this site and people of similar intent. I am inspired to connect and so subscribed today. I always wish you a full life and unbounded joy in it!

Sophie
      Participant

Everything about kabbalah is inspirong.:)

I learned more about my ego and how I work.

Wish everyone a successful journey. 🙂

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

November 2019 I started to watch videos of KabU and I felt it was clear to me that these laws of nature I can be in relation with. Thank you for lecturing this knowledge. Eventhough life itself doesn’t bring insight in the egoistic part. Though I have become aware: this seems to be the struggle of many of humans these days. I’m not different.

Nancy
      Participant

I found everything in this course inspiring! Thanks so much to all the dedicated and gifted instructors 😊

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

Shalom!

I thank Anthony Kosinec very much along with others for this beautiful Kabbalah course. I’m interested very much in how I could build the rapport with God. Best wishes for you all for revealing Kabbalah  for all.

Viewing 6 posts - 445 through 450 (of 482 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.