Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 483 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

Shalom!

I thank Anthony Kosinec very much along with others for this beautiful Kabbalah course. I’m interested very much in how I could build the rapport with God. Best wishes for you all for revealing Kabbalah  for all.

Loralee
      Participant

Studying the material in this course has given me a deeper understanding of the events that have transpired in my life thus far. All of the concepts presented in this course are treasures to me. I look forward to learning more about these concepts in greater detail. May we all move towards equivalence of form with the Creator.

Rachel
      Participant

I have learned somewhat who i am as a human being and what my purpose on as a creation is. I have been amazinly inspired by the lecture on the equivelence of form and mutually relating with the creator. These lectures have truely giving me an insight with me the creator and how our relationship of reception and bestowal affects my enviroment and all  else, postive or negative.

I wish everyone would understand and be united in love for the creator and for all. there is a saying that a knife is dangerous, but it is actually how we use it that makes it dangerous. Same with ours desires. we can use it for the highest good of all.We where built to recieve, then recieve in thankfullness ,giving back pleasure to the creator by mutually showing him of our awareness of every gift both great or small that we are inlove with him.

Shalom

Beth
      Participant

Hello to all my fellow travelers. I was most inspired by the dedication of all the KABU staff. Your patience and thoroughness was really appreciated. Thank you. Also, being an educator myself, I was impressed with the design and layering of course information. This made learning so much easier. One suggestion however, being in Australia I don’t get to participate in the interactive Sunday Q and A sessions with Tony due to the time difference. 🙁
      What have I learned about myself in the process? I’ve learned that I’m not alone. There is a whole community out there exploring these big questions with me. I’m really pleased that you are there.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? JOY!

Virginia
      Participant

We tend to make things more difficult than what they really are, I need to take into my heart that I can be everything the creator intended for me. The things that I have had to do in the past weeks have taken up so much time…caring for a parent who hasjust turne 98, who is very fail and needs me now. This is okay…as long as I nurture my desire.

George
      Participant

I wish for all my fellow students to reach equivalence of form with The Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 483 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.