Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Virginia
      Participant

I was inspired by the patience of the trainers, no question was too simple. I learnt that aging doesn’t matter, we all have a place in this great plan, we can all become like the Creator. The creator is a force, not a man or a woman. That this is what I want to do, be together with all that was created.

Larry
      Participant

What inspired us most is the revelation that we are exactly where the Creator wants us to be.

With the technology and examples, the illustrations are easier to follow and to understand. Intentions for us is quite huge, as from there everything is falling into place on the underlying behaviour of mankind.

Maria
      Participant

1. Practical things: How lessons are prepared, the professionality of the teachers and how they had given their hearts into the teaching. Content of the teaching: How important are intentions in the process of  connecting with the Creator

2. I have learned that I am able to make the right choice as far as I vibrate right level.

3. Peace and joy.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I was inspired by the entire class. Words really don’t express the gratitude I’m feeling for all the teachers, texts, and fellow students. But, hearing that all of humanity will rise to the level of equivalence of form at some point is what inspired me the most.

I’ve learned about the concept of receiving to bestow and  look forward to the practice of becoming more altruistic in nature.

I wish for all of us that our studies of Kabbalah bring us balance, love and light. Enjoy the journey. Peace.

Hing
      Participant

1. What inspired me the most in this course is the kindness, the dedication to Truth, and the brilliance of the personnel in KabU, a long list of names such as Dr. Laitman, Tony, Gil, Joseph, ladies at KabU Support, etc.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process? The process confirms and strengthens my experience that I am more of light and energy than particles and matter.

3. What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? I wish them to be happy learners who are embraced in ease, joy and love in their spiritual development.

Blessings to all. Thank you all.

Yumiko
      Participant

New reality for me to live in corporal world.

Insight about living in this world.

Connect with Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 482 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.