Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 1. Introduction OR Your relationship as a laboratory for personal growth Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

Observing is a good way to learn.

ARD51306
      Participant

Being aware of ego is a minor first step.

~marz
      Participant

I am painfully aware that I have been judging and fighting my entire life. I think it started before I was even born. I have moments of glorious peace but the separation of judgement & fighting (for something) always returns. I see injustice and oppression every place I look which always gives me *something to fight for* THIS IS EXHAUSTING and I welcome news ways of handling life…  thank you for this great lesson!

Annililia
      Participant

I could write exactly as Joseph. …

Serena
      Participant

We can lash out at our partners if we feel like we are not connecting or are feeling empty.

Janina Paasonen
      Participant

I’m middle one of three children and in childhood I was much on my own.  I have noticed that even now in the age of 44 and after 11years of marriage I sometimes am quite too attached.  My goal is to be more  open in future and less aggressively attached.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.